Monday, April 30, 2012

Nope, not yet; the report from week 7.

I was in an overly optimistic mood this morning as I drove over for my appointment and hopeful of getting my cast replaced by a removable brace.  But although he was pleased with my progress my bone man said I need another two weeks in the green monster.  So, no sneaking over to the rink to squeeze one last public session before the ice goes away for two months.  I'll be glad to get rid of the cast before hot weather truly arrives.  This coming week features 70 and 80 degree days, which it a tad warm for early May.  So far I've been spared the dreaded impossible-to-scratch-inside-of-the-cast itchiness that everyone gleefully keeps telling me is part of the program.  One thing I am noticing is that my right arm now noticeably stinks--be sure to sit up wind if we meet!

Ah, come on.  You're over reacting!

No comments:

Post a Comment